When exploring long term care planning, it is important to ask your insurance broker and financial services the right questions.
Here are 10 key questions to consider:
1. What are your qualifications and experience in long term care planning?
2. What are the types of long term care insurance options?
3. How much does long term care insurance generally cost?
4. How does long term care planning fit into my overall financial plan?
5. What are the benefits and drawbacks of various long term care insurance options?
6. What happens if I outlive my long term care insurance benefits?
7. What other strategies can I use to fund long term care beyond insurance?
8. How do I know if I qualify for long term care benefits?
9. Are there any tax implications related to long term care planning?
10. How will my long term care plan be monitored and adjusted over time?
Obtain this checklist and much more. Contact us today, you'll be glad you did.